Thursday, June 4, 2009

NEW GREEN SITE!

I gotta tell you something... and it can be our secret, ok? I'm totally infatuated with "green" items. I am talking bags, shopping bags, lunch bags, snack bags, makeup bags, bags bags bags. And (albeit it may sound a bit gross...) female "time of the month" items. I'm talking anything that can be reuable to reduce the amount of waste that is put into the oceans... I'm all for it! I'm completely and utterly obsessed lately. I can't stop reeling on how many items that I can make.

I've been neglecting 2 blanket orders that I've gotten from people at work (they're in no hurry to get them, but still!! It's HORRIBLE!) so that I can sew snack bags. I'm learning how to make sandwich wraps. I'm obsessed with finding neat and pop culture fabrics to make things with. It's a sickness and I don't need help for it. I'm loving every second of it.

I joined www.twittermoms.com today and I have to say - WHAT A FANTABULOUS group. There are groups for pretty much like everything. Green Moms. Business Moms. Mommy moms. Anything you want to talk about - it's there. And it's ridden with smart and intelligble moms. Smart people? WHAT?! Can it be? Yes.

Off topic, I know, but it ties into this next part (I swear).

So I am browsing the Green Moms forum (duh, I'm obsessed, remember?) and I find this post about www.gogreenetc.com looking for products to sell on the site that are green. I'm totally in. I was going to be researching where else to sell my stuff in a few weeks anyway... Why not start now!? I mean, no, my product lines aren't finished and NO I don't have a whole lot of designs, but I will - right? I mean, RIGHT? Yes. That's the correct answer... *shew* I was nervous there for a second.... Moving along...

So watch this video:



FABULOUS! I'm totally stoked.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE reusable snack bags - they are the best! I got a serger several months ago and have been making these like crazy. I'm still working on getting my husband to use them for his work lunches. My 21-month old daughter loves using them!!

    ReplyDelete