Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's the start of a new Era!

That's it. I'm going to do it. I'm going to start blogging and no one can stop me. Not even a herd of wild Elephants... Ok. MAYBE a herd of elephants, but CERTAINLY not... LIFE! Which, by chance, can be like a herd of elephants, but I digress.

I am excited about this little blogging venture. I'm determined to quit my day job and start sewing for a living. But for now, this job is what pays the bills, and in hard economic times, it's difficult to justify quitting a perfectly good job that pays pretty well to go into a venture that, let's face it, needs to have financial backing before it gets kicked off. But once it's up and running - you'll LOVE what I have to offer! I'm so excited to be able to start designing and sewing and just loving what I do! Let's face it, not everyone can do that. I do like my job, but it's boring. I want something to do that challenges me and Sedilu WILL challenge me.

One of these days I'm going to be living the dream - one of the luckiest women on the planet! It's all about remaining positive!
And I'll need some positive thoughts and inspiration... So, please feel free to post things that YOU feel are inspirational. Everyone needs a little help once in a while!

However, I am determined not to let anything, and I mean anything, deter me. I started writing about my little venture in November but had not posted anything. It's due time my dears. Due time.

I will be posting pictures and dialogue documenting for all to read. I hope that I can be inspirational and allow for all to follow the dawn of the newest Era - Sedilu... Bringing you handcrafted baby and kid items designed by none other than *drumroll please*

ME!

And so it begins...

PS - here we are... :)

This is my soon to be "step-daughter" Kourtnee, me and my son Lucian (aren't those kids good lookin'?)

Photobucket


This is Me and an AMAZING Man Sean (the "se" in Sedilu). I just love him!

Photobucket



Then, it's TAYLOR who's a 15 year old boy with a lot of spunk... He wasn't with us on Thanksgiving when we look the other photos... so he's separate. I spared the gory deer that he's holding that he shot (I'm sorry. They hunt! I can't stop the boys from doing it! I just do my thing while they're out - it's peace and quiet!)

Photobucket


Last but not least... me, Dinnetta, the "di" in Sedilu, and Lucian (the "lu") aka "the Boy". He'll be called that often in this blog. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment